STATEMENT OF FAITH
This statement of faith contains the essential biblical doctrines that guide the ministry of ShareTheMessage.com. Since the main goal of ShareTheMessage.com is to spread Biblical Truths, anyone who wishes to use the services provided by ShareTheMessage.com should also hold to these doctrines.
- Sovereignty of God: God sovereignly controls all that occurs in His world and in His church. His plans and purposes always prevail; nothing can thwart them.
- Inerrancy of Scripture: God's written Word, the Bible, is free from error and is completely trustworthy. It is His Truth and is the final authority in all matters.
- God's Creation of the World and Man: The Triune God, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, alone has existed from eternity past and in His wisdom decided to create the universe from nothing. God spoke and it came into existence. Humanity did not evolve from lower life forms but was created by God. Man, male and female, was created with dignity in that he was made in God's image and was created in humility in that his purpose is to glorify God and to enjoy Him forever.
- Fall of Mankind: All mankind participated in Adam's fall from his original sinless state and are thus lost in sin and totally depraved.
- Jesus, Savior of Sinners: Jesus Christ is the unique Son of God and the only Savior of the world. Fully God and fully man, He was born of a virgin and lived a sinless life. He alone secured our salvation by His substitutionary atonement on the cross and by His righteous life imputed to us. Jesus rose bodily from the dead, ascended to the right hand of the Father, and will come again in power and glory.
- Justification by Faith Alone: Sinners are justified by faith alone. They do not deserve salvation, and they cannot earn it. Justification is granted by God's grace through faith in Jesus Christ.
- Empowering Holy Spirit: Every true believer in Jesus Christ is indwelt and empowered by the Holy Spirit, who enables believers to live a godly life and to perform good works.
- Body of Christ: All believers are spiritually united in the Lord Jesus Christ, the Head of the church. Every believer is a member of the body of Christ.
- Final Judgment and Resurrection: At the second coming of Christ, the saved and the lost will be bodily resurrected and judged. The saved will be resurrected to eternal life, and the lost will be resurrected to eternal condemnation.
Prayer, Praise and Promises Daily Devotion
Elisabeth Elliot Daily Devotion